Despite a change in legal COVID-19 restrictions, we kindly ask that you continue to wear a face covering and observe social distancing when visiting us.
At Practice Plus Group MSK, Berkshire West we provide physiotherapy assessment, treatment, advice and education to patients with acquired musculoskeletal conditions. Find out how to get referred to us.
Our service is run by Practice Plus Group, an independent company that provides services to NHS patients. We have an impressive track record in patient care and clinical success.
We hope you find what you need on this site. If you have any questions, our team are be happy to discuss any concern you may have.
What happens during my appointment?
Your appointment may include any of the following depending on your clinical needs and personal preference:
- Advice and education on long-term condition management
- Self-care advice and literature
- Manual therapy and soft tissue mobilisation (if appropriate)
- Back care advice and postural management
- Individual and group exercise programmes
- Biomechanical assessment