We run various events to help us improve our services, support the community and fundraise for charitable causes.
Here are some of our recent events that helped us improve and regulate our services:
- Regular training and networking with orthopaedic teams, including: dietitians, pain teams, rheumatologists and other elite professionals from multi-disciplinary health teams.
- Regular staff training, CPD accredited events and staff development opportunities.
- Supporting Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP) campaigns.
- Gathering patient feedback through forums and patient surveys every six months.
Here are some of the community and charitable events we have recently participated in:
- Macmillan Coffee Morning
- Cancer Research 5km
- Bubble Run for Thames Valley Hospice
- Back pain week
- Stop smoking day
- Christmas jumper day